Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Inspiration is the GAME

As i am on vacations & have no plans of taking my summer ,semester this time around. I am watching movies & seasons non-stop. And finally I was able to get hold of a copy of Stepmom. My friends have mocked me at every possible opportunity which made me feel like the only living soul who had not seen it.





Finally, when I got to see the movie two days back I was not at all disappointed as in most of the cases where everyone just loves the movie. It was full of emotions which you could relate to.

However, the thing which is worrying me is that the good old BOLLYWOOD is going to make a copy of it with the following cast:

Kajol
Kareen
On the last count(Arjun Rampal)

I guess we all can imagine the results...;-(

No comments:

Post a Comment